Our privacy commitment
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your personal information to support and enhance our relationship with you. We only share your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. You may contact Whirld Ltd. at any time with any privacy questions or concerns and to see the personal information you have given us and request correction.
Information about you
When a customer registers on www.whirld.co.uk we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and contact details, and then we keep a record of this information. All this is necessary so we can recognise you as a registered customer, pass on the correct details with your order, and ensure that you are happy with the service you receive. We keep a record of any purchase you make on ww.whirld.co.uk. This means we can help to deal more quickly with any queries or problems you may have, and also so we can ensure that any information that we send to you is relevant.
We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you’ve had with using our website.
We’ll also ask you questions at registration, and from time to time by email, that will give us information that will be used to improve your experience of shopping on www.whirld.co.uk. You do not have to answer these questions, but if you do we can communicate with you in a more relevant way.
We do not store credit card details.
If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us, or feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by contacting us.
How we use your personal data
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you and to personalise our service.
We are committed to using your personal information only for:
– Planning and managing www.whirld.co.uk business activities, including analysis of customers’ shopping habits, product and style preferences.
– Technical administration of our website.
- Providing you with information about the services we offer.
– Letting you know about offers, news and products on our site.
– If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so.
– We do not share your details with 3rd parties for any other purpose.